In the quest to discover awesome resources to share with you and help you with your website, we are exposed to an incredible amount of information every day here at Heart Internet towers.
Because we come across so many resources, to stand out, anything we share has to be great. However, there is a lot of great stuff out there, and we can’t share it all via social media.
So, rather than let them go to waste we are going to starting doing a weekly Friday round up of the best reads, resources and tools we’ve come across in a week.
There is no structure to the links, there is no additional insight and there is no discussion, it is all about links to great content you’ll want to bookmark.
1. The 40 best free fonts for designers
2. Star Wars 3D scrolling text in CSS3
3. 30 superb WordPress tutorials for designers
4. 15 great gadgets and gifts for designers 2012
5. Marketing from the other end of the funnel
6. Useful WordPress tools, themes and plugins
7. Meet the team pages examples and trends
8. Consumers want free stuff from social media, marketers think they want to be heard
9. The ultimate Google AdWords quality score improvement guide
10. The psychology behind the sweet spots of pricingOutreach letters for link building
11. 11 gorgeous examples of responsive design
12. Why more features doesn’t mean more success
13. How to use Google Analytics to improve your social media
14. How to design forms that convert
15. The anatomy of a web designer
If you have read, or written, any great articles you think we should share leave a comment below, along with a link, and we’ll check it out for next week.