We’re looking for another web designer to join our team here in Nottingham. If you’re passionate about web design and within commuting distance (or happy to move), we want to hear from you. We’re looking for someone who is talented and enthusiastic with a strong eye for detail, so if that sounds like you, carry on reading!
What we need from you
• High proficiency in coding standards compliant websites in XHTML/CSS.
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (ideally Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
• Understanding of web usability and information architecture, knowledge of wireframes and mock-ups (UI & IA Design) would be beneficial.
• Experience in creating promotion material e.g. web banners, newsletters etc would be beneficial.
• You should have a natural flair for creative design as well as knowledge of web design and design tools.
• Be passionate about the industry and willing to keep up-to-date with the latest web design trends.
• Ability to clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other non-design team members to gain sign-off.
• Experience in designing for print would be beneficial but not essential.
• A positive, can do attitude and a strong team player.
What you will be doing
Working closely with our senior web designer, your role will include:
• Designing & implementing new and exciting marketing strategies.
• Updating our main website and its accompanying promotional material.
• Contributing to our company by being a key part of our team.
What you will get from us
• Competitive salary.
• Great pension benefits.
• Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks.
• No dress code.
• Relocation assistance for those who qualify.
• Your choice of OS for your desktop.
• A technical, geeky environment that encourages learning and ideas.
Interested in applying? Contact marketing[at]heartinternet.co.uk and include your CV and a cover letter. We’d love to see some samples of your work as well.