We’ve published a lot of information about our new VPS recently, so here’s a roundup of everything you need to know about our new virtual server offering.
To get started, jump straight to our handy VPS links.
In a nutshell…
You can choose from our three default VPS packages – Base, Plus and Pro – or create your own VPS with the exact specs you need. You can upgrade or downgrade your specs as you like, and setting up your VPS is free and instant. Our basic VPS package starts at just £11.99 per month, with a 25% discount for resellers.
Choose from various Windows or Linux operating systems; you can always switch if you change your mind. Your VPS control panel gives you access to a range of tools and functions allowing you to monitor, restart and rebuild your server…and much more.
• What is VPS? – Find out more about VPS and the technologies we use.
• Linux VPS – Specifically about the features and options available for our Linux virtual servers.
• Windows VPS – More details and features of Windows-powered VPS.
• Specs & ordering – Choose your specs, including RAM, number of cores and disk space, from our convenient sliders. You can upgrade or downgrade your specs as you need.
• VPS FAQ – Find out what you can use your VPS for and answers to other common queries.
• Blog Post: Brand new VPS available now! – Take a look at our VPS launch post.
VPS Links for Resellers
• VPS for Resellers – A quick guide to explain how and why you can sell your own virtual servers using our platform.
• Resellers: Knowing your VPS market and customers – Find out more about your potential customers and which existing customers would benefit from a VPS.
• White label sales material – Add information about VPS to your website, newsletter and other marketing materials quickly and easily (scroll to the bottom of the page for the VPS-specific material).
• Product marketing guide – Find out more about how to position your VPS (last tab).
• VPS email newsletter template (the VPS-specific template is at the bottom of the page).
Thinking about buying a VPS?
For technical questions, please raise a ticket with our support team via your control panel (it’s free to create an account if you aren’t already a Heart Internet customer), or get in touch with our sales team.
Already bought your VPS?
Check out our VPS support database by logging into your VPS control panel to see if your question is answered there. You can also get in touch with our support team by sending a ticket.